Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week 08: Improvisation theatre (of the damned)

Friday's class is a little bit on the freeform side...

1. PostGrads! Front and centre. I want to know when you're presenting, what's the topic, and how are you delivering the content. Plus, a chance to work with me in the labs on getting your topics set, structured and coordianted.

2. UnderGrads! Blog work, assignment work, and a chance to ask me awkward questions about the content of the internet subject.

3. In-between Grads! Wait...oh, that's me.

4. Short lab session this week - unless you have something you want to discuss, or want me to walk you through some online content, there's no compulsion to attend the session. It's been a tough week for submissions in other MKTG subjects, so a short session and Friday afternoon off seems a good plan.

No comments: